Cloud Defensive OWL
Cloud Defensive OWL
Thousands of hours, US Patents and years of development. If you want to make the best light, you have to be willing to put in the time. That’s precisely what we did. The Optimized Weapon Light dominates in every category. With class-leading performance (1250 lumens at 50,000+ Candela), durability and features, it is most advanced weapon light on the market. And we make it right here, in the USA.
The Cloud Defensive OWL will mount to any Picatinny rail. The OWL does cover 7 Picatinny slots.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hardcoat”
- A USA-made electrical system, we invested in the best components money can buy. That gives us output, efficiency and run-time that others don’t have. And now you get the best performance money can buy.
- Uses a single 18650 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. The included battery has more output with shorter run-time of 85-90 minutes. And please note that unlike its peers, OWL will produce useable light for several hours.
- Accepts most protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- One-piece integrated switch for optimized ergonomics.
- UPGRADED to 1200 Lumens and 80,000 Candela
- Runtime standards per ANSI/PLATO FL1 = 90 minutes. The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
- A Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap. Yes, you read that correctly. Our patent-pending Lug-Lok technology gives you a light head and a tailcap that are removable without traditional threading. A few degrees of rotation and you can immediately remove the head or tail-cap. Battery changes are now lightning fast and easy to do. Working around the muzzle or suppressor is now a breeze. Faster and safer.
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Fully Ambidextrous. The reversible design allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position. And now it’s left-handed.
- Field-Serviceable Lens. Our FSL system allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds, by the end-user.
- Integrated mounting wrench built into the tailcap provides tool-free installation.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours. Due to a proprietary electrical system, if water does penetrate the system, the light still works regardless. Air-dry when able and go back to work. Due to the pressure at those depths, expect the light to turn on at about 45ft of water. If depth exceeds 100ft, expect a little deformation of your switch cover. Function is not impaired however.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to deal with.
- No external plugs or sockets that are susceptible to water/debris.
- Lifetime Warranty – with very few exceptions, but we stand behind our products. Period.
- The OWL is a completely, 100% made in the USA light. Manufactured and assembled in-house at our production facility.
- WIDTH 2.76″
- HEIGHT 1.26″
- LENGTH 5.255″
- WEIGHT 9.9 oz.
- WEIGHT with 18650 battery 11.00 oz.
- Optimized Weapon Light
- Nitecore Ui2 Charger with USB Cable
- x1 18650 Rechargeable Battery
We usually process the order the same day and ship next day when possible.