Cloud Defensive REIN 2.0
Cloud Defensive REIN 2.0
- Reduced bezel diameter by 15% (same size as the other guys now)
- Reduced length by 6% (shorter than the other guys now)
- Reduced weight by 14% (lighter than the other guys now)
- Proprietary military-grade (MIL-PRF-13830B) optical lens coating producing a now-optimized 5200k light temperature.
- Reduced mounting lug height (sits tighter to your rail)
- Updated Remote Switch per user request
Light Head Options
Every Day Carry (EDC) Light Head
- 18650: 40,000 Candela/1400 Lumens/120 minutes
- 18350: 35,000 Candela/1200 Lumens/35 minutes
High Candela (HC) Light Head
- 18650: 71,000 Candela/1100 Lumens/150 minutes
- 18350: 63,000 Candela/950 Lumens/50 minutes
Proprietary military-grade (MIL-PRF-13830B) optical lens coating producing a now-optimized 5200k light temperature. Run-time standards per ANSI/PLATO-FL1. The ANSI/PLATO-FL1 standard for runtime is: The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output. Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading, as the latest generation of REIN is now even more efficient electrically.
You asked. We listened. And true to Clouds form, we were not subtle with the updates. With a substantially smaller 1.2” bezel diameter and lower mounting lug height profile, it sits tighter to your gun than ever before. With a much smaller profile. And with a shorter length, the already-shortest-in-class REIN system got even smaller. The full-size Cloud Defensive REIN is now right at home on even the shortest host platforms.
REIN Length: 5.9″
REIN Micro Length: 4.75″
Ounces do matter. The Next-Generation REIN numbers speak for themselves.
REIN Weight with Remote Switch and Battery: 7.25oz
REIN Micro Weight with Remote Switch and Battery: 6.25oz
LET’S TALK SWITCHING
The next-generation REIN also features meaningful remote switch updates. Specifically, it has reduced side plate profiles that have ergonomic benefits. We also listened to you and adjusted the ND protection around the switches. By removing some material in the right places, the switch is now far easier to activate and the ND protection is still everything it needs to be. And yes, several new switch options are planned for 2022 release. And yes. We warranty our switches because they are that good.
- A USA-made, state-of-the-art electrical system using the best components that money can buy. That gives us the output, efficiency and run-time that makes REIN the class leader.
- Uses a single 18650 battery (full size) or a single 18350 battery (Micro). No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. We supply a branded Samsung 18650 30Q with the REIN. And a branded 18350 with the REIN Micro. Please note that unlike its peers, REIN will produce usable light for multiple hours.
- Accepts ALL protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries. NOTE: Various battery sizes will require use of the provided Battery Jack feature.
- Run-time standard per ANSI/PLATO-FL1 = 130 minutes for the full-size REIN and the REIN Micro is rated for 35 minutes. The ANSI/PLATO-FL1 standard for runtime is: The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output.
Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading, as the latest generation of REIN is now even more efficient electrically.
We usually process the order the same day and ship next day when possible.
This light is awesome! Super bright and great quality. Would recommend to a friend.
I've gotta say I'm biased to start. Always preferred the REIN over competitors but they crushed it with their 2.0 Don't let the early package fool you, both IJ TACTICAL and CLOUD DEFENSIVE both said they just released it before packaging was available. The spill is just enough and the concentration at 100' is daylight bright! The clear anodized is really just silver so if you getting it for your Honey Badge or Weasel it doesn't have that FDE hint to it. It's silver but who gives a shit, it's badass. It's smaller in girth (that's what she said) than the Mico original. 5 stars and IJ TAC has in stock! Thanks guys